Tuesday Nights: Kipsey's

Towards the end of one year, my friends thought that we weren't hanging out enough. It's true, we weren't. So they started Tuesday night get-togethers. Every Tuesday, we'll pick a bar to drink, eat, and hang out for a couple of hours. Whoever can make it will attend. If you're busy, it's okay. There's always next week. So this is Tuesday Nights on Tasty Eating where you will find bars that serve food and how we like them.



On this recent Tuesday Night, we headed out to: Kipsey's



Before I start reviewing Kipsey's, I would like to put out there that the owners/managers reached out to me. They asked me to come in and try their food. They even offered to meet me. However, to keep things anonymous, I declined the offer to meet and assured them that I would in fact go and try out their food.



My friends and I all piled into Kipsey's on a cold winter night. We looked over the menu and decided to get our own dishes instead of sharing a bunch of appetizers. I looked over the menu and definitely decided to get the Kipsey's Burger ($12) which comes with the choice of salad or fries. I definitely opted for the latter. The burger itself looked small but it made up for that with height. A thick patty cooked to my specification (medium) then topped with cheese (+$1) and served on a toasted homemade bun. The meat was well seasoned and flavorful. The cheese was fully melted and the bun soft yet held up through the last bite. It was a very enjoyable burger and I wouldn't hesitate to order it again. The fries were crispy yet fluffy inside. And it was also well seasoned. Unsalted fries are sad.

Read more �

Post a Comment for "Tuesday Nights: Kipsey's"