Kung Fu Little Steamed Buns

Awhile ago, my good friend and I went out to lunch. He's a big fan of Asian cuisine so I suggested we try out Kung Fu Little Steamed Buns which opened not too far away from the office. We left a bit early in hopes of scoring a table. And we were happy that we did. Shortly after we sat down, the line was long with people waiting outside.



As true to any "authentic" Asian restaurant, service to brisk and to the point. You won't have people asking you how you are today. Instead, they want your order and will serve you right away. Hey, I wanted to get in and out as quickly as possible too. This wasn't a day to spend 2 hours at leisurely lunch.



So I ordered a bowl of the house special ramen ($11.50) to start. It's not Japanese ramen but instead a Chinese version of noodles in soup which came with shrimp, beef, egg, and bok choy. The bowl is regular sized and warmed me. I was happy with this simple dish.

Read more �

Post a Comment for "Kung Fu Little Steamed Buns"