Fung Tu

A while ago, I suggested to The Feisty Foodie and Dessert Zombie that I wanted to try Fung Tu. Their menu looked interesting and the chef is from Per Se. Yes, I wanted to see a modern take on Chinese food. Asian food is commonly regarded as really affordable comfort food. But why can't it be more? Why can't it be elevated into something that's more fancy using quality ingredients and showcasing classic French techniques. I went to Fung Tu with that in mind.



Dessert Zombie, Mr. M&P, and I arrived on time for our reservation. While we waited for FF to arrive, we snacked on a couple of the appetizers like the Smoked and Fried Dates with duck ($7). I enjoyed these. The sweet, salty mixture of the dates and duck together. I also enjoyed the softness of the date compared to the crispness of the batter on the outside.

Read more �

Post a Comment for "Fung Tu"