My Trip to Chicago, IL (Day 4): Dusek's

I didn't get a chance to finish my Chicago posts. Sorry about that. I'm trying to catch up on a lot of things that have fallen off my priority list. But now that I have a few minutes, I'm going to try to punch out the last couple of posts for you. On our last day in Chicago (not a full day) but really just a few hours in the day before heading to the airport, we met up with some friends that lived moved to the Windy City from NYC. We met up at Dusek's for brunch on Sunday.




The menu looked pretty interesting from the main dishes to the pastries. While we waited for our main courses to come out, we snacked on some pie spiced beignets ($4 for 4). These were fantastic. Impossibly light and fluffy, hot to the table, and just sweet enough to make my drool ever so slightly. These were wonderful. Our friends shared the doughnut (not pictured) which they enjoyed as well.

Read more �

Post a Comment for "My Trip to Chicago, IL (Day 4): Dusek's"