How to Host a Party Without Cooking Much

I really love to host parties. May it be for family or friends, I like to show off my kitchen skills. But sometimes, I'm much too tired to put out a big homemade spread. So instead, I just do one or two homemade dishes, and buy the rest. Now I'm not talking about Sandra Lee-ing anything here. I'm talking about buying high quality food and displaying it all as a beautiful spread. Trust me, your guests will be impressed with it even if you didn't even turn on the stove/oven.




So here's the spread that I provided for some good friends that I hosted recently. I made pork belly buns (recipe here) as the "main" dish. I always like to put out one dish that's more filling. But everything I put out that day is grazing food. So no utensils needed. Just your hands and the taste buds in your mouth to enjoy the food.

Read more �

Post a Comment for "How to Host a Party Without Cooking Much"