Thanksgiving 2014



I know this post is a bit late but there was no way I wasn't going to post about Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite holidays all year. And I go all out. I host the feast and invite my family. Most, if not all, dishes are made from scratch and is oh so delicious. It's a ton of work and takes me about 4 days of prep but I love it. I'll never give it up.



And without further ado, here's my Thanksgiving feast this year. Above is the turkey platter. I made 2 turkeys this year. One Butterball and one all natural from the butcher. The latter did taste better but we're not completely convinced if it was noticeable by the average eater. More testing is going to be needed. But one thing is for sure, I spatchcocked the turkeys and roasted them in an hour. I started doing this last year and never looked back. It's the best. For the recipe, please click here.

Read more �

Post a Comment for "Thanksgiving 2014"