Ristorante Morini

It is no secret that I really enjoy Chef Michael White's restaurants. In fact, I like them so much that I made it a point to visit all of them. And so for my own birthday this year, I decided to go to the rest of the Michael White's restaurants. You know, the ones that he's recently opened and the ones that are not easy to reach (meaning the NJ ones). So for the first Michael White, I went to Costata with my sister and her husband which was a fine meal. But when I went to Ristorini Morini with The Feisty Foodie and Dessert Zombie, I was graced with an even more fabulous meal. It was a meal that brought me back to wonderful Convivio which I had loved so much.



But enough about my love for this mid western chef's food. You're here for the food. But before I start, I would like to mention that we all did the $84 4-course menu but the prices I show below are for the a la carte. And so here are the starters. I had the Capesante ($26, +$6 supplement) which had seared sea scallops, hen of the wood mushrooms, black truffle, and butternut squash puree. Delicious! Sweet tender large scallops with earthy mushrooms, sweet squash, and funky truffles. It was a really great start to a meal. Light yet flavorful.

Read more �

Post a Comment for "Ristorante Morini"