My Trip to Barcelona, Spain (Day 5): Tapas 24

From Madrid, we took the high speed train to Barcelona. We chose this route to avoid having to waste time at the airport with check in and security lines. Even though the train is technically more expensive, it was a bit more relaxing in terms of boarding and the ride itself. We were a bit tired from our first half of our Spain trip so m ost people took a well deserved nap. However, I got a second wind and decided to work on my list of restaurants. I double and triple checked with a couple of books we all gathered together. I studied the maps and neighborhood. I was prepared.



First stop, dinner at Tapas 24. Reservations are not taken but just wait for a table. Beers are offered while you stand and wonderful smells torture you as the time ticks away.



I've forgotten what the Catalan name for the dishes here so please forgive me. Above were chicken wings with a plate of grated tomatoes. The wings though so simple in nature are delicious. Juicy, tender, and full of flavor. The grated tomatoes with olive oil were perfect with some crusty bread.

Read more �

Post a Comment for "My Trip to Barcelona, Spain (Day 5): Tapas 24"