Marea

It has been too long since I've last been to Marea. As a big fan of Chef Michael White's restaurants, I really should revisit many of his establishments. The problem is that he keeps opening up more places! How can I balance it all out?



A few months ago, my family and I went out to Marea to celebrate the boys' birthdays as well as Mother's Day. It was an all in one celebration! And was I excited when we decided to go to Marea? Oh heck yes!



The decor remains were beautiful as ever while the tone of the restaurant was bustling with conversation. Service was smooth and attentive as usual. And now the food. The meal started with an amuse bouche of smoked trout and marscapone cheese profiteroles. Little bites of smokey, creamy fish. It tasted rich and lightly of the sea. A really nice savory start to the meal.

Read more �

Post a Comment for "Marea"