Lunch Week 43: Galbi and Bok Choy Over Rice



So every Sunday, I head over to the kitchen to whip up a big batch of food for lunch the next week. Yes, I brown bag. And I almost always do it every week unless I become too busy to even buy cold cuts from the deli. I do it for several reasons being health, finance, and laziness. Now, you may think that spending hours on a day off to prep and cook five meals at once is hardly lazy. But let me remind you, I hate it when the time comes to decide what to eat for lunch every day. I work in Midtown so the choices are endless. My problem, the more choices, the harder it is for me. So it's much easier for me to have my lunch ready and already decided.



So my lunch for the week: Galbi and Bok Choy Over Rice


After all that Thanksgiving food last week, I was craving Asian big time. So I made something quick and easy this week but screamed of the familiar Asian flavors that I wanted. Soy glazed galbi (Korean short ribs) that was broiled in the oven until browned. Then I sliced the meat off the bone for ease. With that, I sauteed bok choy in oil and seasoned with salt. And then some white rice on the bottom. Like I said simple but good and delicious.

Post a Comment for "Lunch Week 43: Galbi and Bok Choy Over Rice"