Lunch Week 11-14: Cobb Salad, Salad, Jap Chae, Pesto Pasta with Shrimp

So every Sunday, I head over to the kitchen to whip up a big batch of food for lunch the next week. Yes, I brown bag. And I almost always do it every week unless I become too busy to even buy cold cuts from the deli. I do it for several reasons being health, finance, and laziness. Now, you may think that spending hours on a day off to prep and cook five meals at once is hardly lazy. But let me remind you, I hate it when the time comes to decide what to eat for lunch every day. I work in Midtown so the choices are endless. My problem, the more choices, the harder it is for me. So it's much easier for me to have my lunch ready and already decided.



So my lunch for the last few weeks were: Cobb Salad, Salad, Jap Chae, Pesto Pasta with Shrimp



Even though I wasn't blogging for over a month, I was still making lunch for each week. Some weeks were more interesting than others. I took pictures of what I thought would be more interesting to you.



So for lunch 4 weeks ago, I made cobb salad. If people normally dislike salad, then this is the salad they would like. Much less lettuce and greens but more hearty ingredients like hard boiled eggs, blue cheese, bacon, chicken, and avocado. Truth be told that this was a bit too heavy for me on a daily basis for a week. But I enjoyed it. Having a salad like this once in awhile is quite nice.

Read more �

Post a Comment for "Lunch Week 11-14: Cobb Salad, Salad, Jap Chae, Pesto Pasta with Shrimp"